Next week seniors 75 years old and older will be eligible to get their vaccination.
Salem Health is pleased to share that we’ve received 3,900 Pfizer first doses to be administered at our Salem Fairgrounds distribution site.
Starting today, Friday, February 12 at 3 pm our slots for appointments next week beginning on Tuesday will be made public on MyChart https://mychart.salemhealth.org/mychart/Authentication/Login?
Please note that next week there will not be any walk-in appointments available.
Over the next few weeks, eligibility will continue to expand and we’ll do our best to keep you in the loop:
- Feb 22 – people 70 and older
- March 1 – people 65 and older
Here are a few tools to equip you with answers to common questions as we move forward:
- Do I qualify to get a vaccine?
- Visit www.salemhealth.org/vaccine for complete details on who qualifies.
- If you’re unable to access the internet, call 503-814-SHOT to hear the latest on who qualifies.
- How do I sign up to get a vaccine?
- Visit www.salemhealth.org/vaccine to sign up for an appointment
- Are vaccines available?