Please join us this Wednesday, March 25 at 2:00 p.m. ET for a webinar with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to discuss the guidance issued by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) last week and its impact on the business community.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
First Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE WEBINAR
Please read the directions below carefully as this webinar will be broadcast through the Microsoft Teams platform.
To connect to the broadcast, please click here.
If you are a Microsoft Teams user:
You will have the option to join the webinar on Microsoft Teams or you can join in a web browser. If you’re signed into Microsoft Teams, you will join the webinar as an authenticated user.
If you are not a Microsoft Teams user:
You will need to join the webinar using a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge only; Safari is not supported). If you’re on a smartphone, you may be prompted to set up a free Microsoft Teams app-based account to join. Since you do not have a Microsoft Teams account, you will join anonymously.
To ask questions of the moderator and speakers during the webinar:
- Click the word bubble icon to view the chat sidebar and type questions there. Your video and microphone will not be enabled as a guest, so you’ll need to use the chat function exclusively.
- If you’re logged into Microsoft Teams, your name will appear above your question. If not, it will display as “Anonymous.”
- To submit questions ahead of time, please email Lexi Branson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To troubleshoot if you are having any difficulty:
- Audio/Video: Make sure that your speakers are enabled and turned up. If your device has a headphone jack, you might also consider using headphones for a better audio experience.
- Seeing/Hearing the Presenter: If you cannot see or hear the presenter, try refreshing your browser.
- Other: For all other technical difficulties please contact Ella Barton email@example.com or convey to the administrative host through the Q&A chat function.
Please note that there is not an audio-only dial-in option. We recommend you try opening the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you have access and are comfortable with the platform.
We will make the video available afterwards for those who are not able to watch the webinar live.