We Remain Open and Available to Treat our Community!
Four Convenient Locations
3270 Liberty Rd. S. (Healthy Aging & Neurology)
3220 Liberty Rd. S. (Sports, Orthopedics and Wellness)
1955 Salem Dallas Hwy NW (Inside Capital Manor)
1025 2nd St. NW (The RE_Building Sports Performance and Ortho)
We appreciate the trust you have placed in us as your community healthcare partner. As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, we wanted to share with you the treatment options available for our community and a few steps we’ve taken to help minimize the impact of COVID-19 on patients, caregivers and employees.
Available Treatment Options
In-Clinic, Telehealth, In-Home
Keeping Our Community Safe
• Maintaining social distancing
• Requesting patients/caregivers do not enter the building more than 5-minute before their scheduled appointment time and call when they have arrived
• Rotating staff schedules
• Meeting and exceeding CDC recommendations to maintain a sanitary environment
• Handwashing of patients and therapists before treatment
• Patient/Caregiver screening
• Requirement of masks for all NWRA personnel
We are monitoring this situation daily, following the directives of local health authorities. We will continue to align our daily operations with their current recommendations.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to healing our community!
Main Hub Phone: 503-371-0779
Northwest Rehabilitation Associates