At the Salem Kroc Center, we are offering childcare opportunities for front line / first responder workers starting Monday, March 30th and have been partnering with a number of local organizations to help in the distribution and packaging of food boxes for community members in need at our social services location on Front Street.
Attached is a press release that we have published with details but here are some bullet points:
• Front line worker Day Care hours will be from 6:30 AM – 7:30 PM, Monday – Friday and begins Monday, March 30, 2020. Please contact the membership desk between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at 503.566.5762 for registration information or visit and register online at www.krocsalem.org by clicking the CHILD CARE button. Spaces are limited.
• The Salvation Army Social Services will continue to operate. For questions regarding social services, please contact 503.585.6688.
• Food boxes are available Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at 1977 Front Street NE Salem, OR 97301
• We also have curated a list of useful, fun, and educational resources for parents and families at home – that can be found by clicking the PARENT RESOURCES button in the header at www.krocsalem.org
• Online donations are needed to keep these services going and interested supporters can donate at www.krocsalem.org by clicking the MAKE A DONATION button in the site header
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions. Stay safe out there!
PR & Marketing Coordinator
Salem Kroc Center