Business of the Year Awards & All-Member Annual Meeting
Each summer, at the final Forum Speaker Series Luncheon of the season, the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes members who went above and beyond to help our community thrive with our Business of the Year Awards & All-Member Annual Meeting!
Nominate a fellow Salem-area business!
Nominations for the Salem Chamber’s Business of the Year Awards are now open! Submit your nomination for your nominee to be considered for an award this year.
There are many ways in which our members help support our business community (community service, philanthropic efforts or partnerships, sponsorships, social programs, providing robust employee benefits packages, professional development and training opportunities, event hosting, etc.) and it’s time, once again, that we celebrate them together.
- Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- New Business of the Year (opened in the last 24 months)
- Key Community Initiative or Non-Profit of the Year
- Agriculture, Processing or Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Small Business or Entrepreneur of the Year
- Business of the Year – Bark Boys, Inc.
- Workforce Development Leadership Award – Modern Building Systems
- Employer of the Year – Doneth & Sturdivant Wealth Advisors
- New Business of the Year – Salem Capitals Basketball
- Key Community Initiative or Non-Profit of the Year – CASA of Marion County
- Agriculture, Processing or Manufacturing Business of the Year – Don Froylan Creamery
- Small Business or Entrepreneur of the Year – Zak Stone Photography