What is marketing and visibility?
All businesses rely on customers to keep their doors open. That’s why the Salem Chamber continues to find innovative ways to support local businesses and help them succeed, which boosts our local economy and quality of life.
What marketing and visibility means to you and your business
Attracting customers is one of the biggest challenges a business will face. By aligning your efforts with the Salem Chamber, your business gains exposure within the mid-Willamette Valley.
How you can get involved in our marketing and visibility efforts
- Tell people you’re a member – According to a national study conducted by The Schapiro Group, when consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future. So, let people know you are a member by displaying the Salem Chamber member logo on your website.
- Share your news – We want to help you share the good things going on in your business. Sharing your news, events, photos and videos on Member News – our members-only media form, which is a great way to build your online presence. You can also submit your news for publication in the 503 – the Salem Chamber’s Magazine.
- Sponsor an event – Sponsorship ties your business name to Salem Chamber activities and a great way to raise your profile in the community. Learn more about our events.
- Advertise with the Salem Chamber – With over 1,000 business members representing business people and decision makers, advertising with the Salem Chamber connects you to people with influence.
- Digital Reader Board – 10’s of thousands of cars see our digital reader board every day. Share your message on this impactful medium for $250 per week (character limit and details apply – inquire by calling our office).