The team at the Salem Chamber is committed to each member’s success. Whether you want to expand your business, build connections in the community or gain exposure, let us know how we can help you achieve your goals. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Get started – Now that you’ve joined the Chamber, wondering what to do next? Here are the ways the Salem Chamber can help you achieve your business goals.
Advertising – A benefit for members only, advertising with the Salem Chamber is one way to tie your brand to the Chamber and increase positive perception among consumers and business owners.
- Show off your logo – Let others know you are a member of the Chamber with a virtual membership plaque.
- Advertise in the 503. Magazine – with member-only discount rates!
Ribbon Cuttings – Let’s Celebrate! Ribbon Cuttings are a complimentary service the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce provides to members.
Business directory – Support local businesses (and your own) by accessing the full list of all members in the Salem Business Directory. The listings are searchable both online, as well as on our mobile app so you can access the Chamber and our awesome members wherever you are.
Continuing education – Continued learning is essential for the growth and success of your business. There are several programs through the Chamber that specialize in training options and resources to help you advance your business goals.
Calendar – Expand your network by connecting with other business professionals or sponsoring one of our events. The Chamber hosts four Signature events – the McLaran Classic Golf Tournament, SAIF Agri-Business Banquet, and First Citizen Banquet – as well as a monthly Forum Speaker Series. Each event targets a unique audience that allows you to build connections and your own professional development. Check out our calendar for more information!
- Sponsorships are available at the signature events and will help position you and your business as an authority in your industry. You will gain exposure, credibility and respect by prominently displaying your products and marketing materials.
Networking – Networking is about creating connections that over time can become relationships built on trust. Our networking events are designed to open doors and help you meet the people who will help grow your business. Events such as:
- Greeters: This event takes place every Friday morning from 8:30 – 10:00 am. Locations rotate weekly, so be sure to check the calendar (hyperlink), like the Chamber Facebook page and join the private Facebook group, “Salem Area Chamber of Commerce GREETERS.”
- Chamber Business Women: This is a networking and educational group for professional women and female entrepreneurs.
- Power Hour: This is a networking and continuing education event that takes place once a month during the lunch hour.
A Voice on the Issues – The Salem Area Chamber of Commerce engages the public and private sectors toward a common goal of creating prosperity for our communities and residents. We work with elected officials on police issues and initiatives that move our region forward.