What is involvement?
Getting involved in activities is a great way to build relationships and develop leadership skills, while serving the greater community. By creating active and engaged leaders, we ensure our region has a bright future.
What involvement means to you and your business
While participation is not a requirement, getting involved can make a positive difference in our community. There are many ways to get involved with the Salem Chamber. From professional development to networking events, there’s a place for you to connect with other business leaders and the community.
How you can get involved
- Advocacy – Held the first Thursday of the month, these sessions are the place to learn about public policy issues that matter to your business and the community. View upcoming Public Policy Sessions
- Leadership – Want to take your leadership skills to the next level? Our leadership programs can help develop those skills and build lasting relationships that will allow you to better serve our community.
- Education & Workforce Development – By sharing your story, you can help students understand the opportunities that wait for them beyond the classroom. Business leaders can have a powerful impact by connecting with students in our community to help prepare our future workforce.
- The Inspire Foundation – As the charitable arm of the Salem Chamber, The Inspire Foundation houses the Leadership Salem, Leadership Youth and Salem Area Young Professionals programs, all designed to develop our community’s future leaders.
- Salem Area Young Professionals – If you’re working professionally in the Salem area and are in your twenties and thirties, this program is for you.
- Connecting – Connect with business people like yourself and deepen your relationships at one of our many networking opportunities.