About the Series
Hear from business and community leaders who inform and inspire, and network with key decision makers within our community at the Forum Speaker Series luncheons. Featured speakers cover a wide variety of topics designed to build awareness, foster understanding, and spark conversation in the community. The nine-month series runs September through May.
The Forum Speaker Series purpose is to deliver content, at times through controversial speakers, intended to spark conversation in Salem. The inclusion of these speakers does not imply Chamber endorsement or recommendation of any person, political party, idea or previous action by these individuals.
The views and opinions expressed in any Forum event do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce. The Salem Chamber serves as a host for relevant conversations in town and in the state, and you can be part of these conversations by attending the Forum Speaker Series.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Elaina Turpin, 503-581-1466.
Series Ticket – Through August 31, 2018 Members have the opportunity to save $180 by purchasing an early bird series ticket for $225. The benefits for purchasing during the early bird special are great:
- Savings: You will save $180 on the year!
- Monthly pre-registration not required: purchasing tickets for the full season allows you to simply show up without the hassle of pre-registering each month.
- Seat Reserved: A guaranteed seat at the series to hear from the incredible speakers.
- Network: Forum is a great event to meet other business leaders and build your network.
If you wait, beginning September 1:
- Tickets will be $30/event.
- Tickets at the door will be $45/event.
- Non-members will pay $55 at the door.
As an additional service, if you purchase the series ticket during the early bird special Chamber staff will register you for all 9 events. After September 1st, you will need to pre-register for each event separately below.
Individual Lunches – Members may purchase Early Bird tickets through August 31 for $25 for each lunch. After Aug 31, individual tickets are available for $30 or $45 at the door. Non-member tickets also available for purchase.
REGISTER NOW to receive Early Bird Pricing (The below links are for registering for individual lunches separately only)
- September 10 2018 – Future of Energy with Maria Pope, PGE CEO & David Anderson, NW Natural CEO , REGISTER NOW!
- October 1 2018 – Internet Privacy with Greg Swanson, Itzontarget Founder/Partner, REGISTER NOW!
- November 5 2018 – Sackcloth and Ashes with Bob Dalton, REGISTER NOW!
- December 10 2018 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
- January 14 2019 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
- February 11 2019 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
- March 11 2019 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
- April 8 2019 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
- May 13 2019 – TBA, REGISTER NOW!
For sponsorship information or questions please contact Elaina Turpin.
– Thank you to our 2017-18 Sponsors –