About the Series
Hear from business and community leaders who inform and inspire, and network with key decision makers within our community at the Forum Speaker Series luncheons. Featured speakers cover a wide variety of topics designed to build awareness, foster understanding, and spark conversation in the community. The nine-month series runs September through May.
Past speakers include:
- Travis Boersma – CEO of Dutch Bros.
- Rick Turoczy – Founder of Portland Incubator Experiment
- Todd Van Horne – global creative director for football and baseball at Nike
- Dave Metzger – Grammy-winning musical arranger for film, including Disney’s Frozen
- Lou Radja – motivational speaker
Purchase season tickets before the September lunch and get the whole season (9 lunches) for $165 – a 15% discount. For assistance, contact Jenni Worley, 503-581-1466 ext. 310.
Single Forum tickets are available for purchase online prior to each lunch for $20 (a 10% discount). Just pre-print your admission pass or carry it on your smartphone for a fast, easy check-in.
To purchase, follow the Fastpass link for your chosen lunch (view schedule). Tickets will be available 90 days in advance of each Forum date. Tickets may also be purchased at the door for $22.
For information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jenni Worley, 503-581-1466 ext. 310.