About the Series
Hear from business and community leaders who inform and inspire, and network with key decision makers within our community at the Forum Speaker Series luncheons. Featured speakers cover a wide variety of topics designed to build awareness, foster understanding, and spark conversation in the community. The nine-month series runs September through May.
The Forum Speaker Series purpose is to deliver content, at times through controversial speakers, intended to spark conversation in Salem. The inclusion of these speakers does not imply Chamber endorsement or recommendation of any person, political party, idea or previous action by these individuals.
The views and opinions expressed in any Forum event do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce. The Salem Chamber serves as a host for relevant conversations in town and in the state, and you can be part of these conversations by attending the Forum Speaker Series.
The cost for the Forum Season Pass has gone up. You are still able to purchase a season pass for $180 to attend the whole season (9 lunches). For more information, call 503-581-1466 ext. 301.
Highlight your business by sponsoring a table for the series. Table sponsorship is $1,350 and includes the following:
- 8 season passes (9 forums and a $1,224 value).
- Priority seating for one reserved table with your business logo.
- Logo on event webpage, each month’s program and Chamber social media platforms.
For more information, contact Jenni Worley
Individual Ticket Sales
Individual Forum tickets are available for purchase online prior to each lunch for $20.
- October 9 – John Kitzhaber, M.D. and former Oregon Governor, Click here to register
- November 13 – Dennis Richardson, Secretary of State, Click here to register
- December 11 – Tim Boyle, President and CEO of Columbia Sportswear, Click here to register
- January 8 – Mirian Sontz, Owner and CEO of Powell’s Books, Click here to register
- February 12 – Click here to register
- March 12 – Salem City Council candidates, Click here to register
- April 9 – Mark Hatfield Jr., Click here to register
- May 14 – Click here to register
Tickets may also be purchased at the door for $22.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jenni Worley, 503-581-1466 ext. 301.
This Year’s Sponsors
AV and Technology Sponsor
Forum Lunch Sponsors