ARPA Small Business Relief Grant Application
Salem-area small businesses who meet the criteria below are invited to apply for an American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Small Business Relief Grant. Relief grants will be distributed by the Chamber in July 2022 in increments of $5,000, $10,000, and $15,000. A diverse selection committee will determine the selected recipients of grant dollars based on need and the impact the funds would have within the business.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for Salem small businesses to obtain financial support as we face a challenging economic climate for businesses.
Timeline & Criteria
- Applications are being accepted May 1–31, 2022. Please apply using the form below.
- Must be a Salem-area-owned business.
- Must be a for-profit business.
- The business must employ 20 or fewer full-time (FTE) employees.
- Relief grants of $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000 increments will be awarded based on need and impact.
- Checks will be presented to selected grant awardees in July 2022.
The State of Oregon has allocated a total of $350,000 for the Salem Area Chamber of Commerce to distribute to selected businesses. We’d like to thank Senator Deb Patterson and Representative Raquel Moore Green for helping provide these funds from the State of Oregon and for supporting our Salem business community.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.