Several Chamber Members, including White Oak Construction, Cycle Country, Salem Electric, and Green Acres Landscape, are partnering with the Salem Police Department for its annual Toy Drive again this year!
The department is looking for new and unwrapped toys for children up to the age of 14 to be donated by December 12. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and provide some joy to a child this holiday season!
If you would like to participate, you are encouraged to drop your toy off at the Salem Police Station (333 Division ST NE), or any of the participating local collection sites below:
- Cycle Country Inc. – 4764 Portland RD NE
- Elite Chiropractic & Injury Rehab – 2150 Commercial ST SE
- Green Acres Landscape – 5711 Gaffin RD SE
- Physiq Fitness – All Salem locations
- Salem Electric – 633 7th ST NW
- White Oak Construction – 2455 River RD S
If your business donates a toy, make sure to snap a picture and send it to email@example.com, and we’d be happy to shout you out on social media!
We thank Salem Police and our participating members for joining in this community effort. Happy Holidays!