On January 4, 2024, Chamber members received a preview of the upcoming Oregon Legislative Short Session from four local lobbyists during our monthly Business Advocacy Committee Meeting.
Our group also received an update from a representative of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on legislative activity at the federal level that could impact business in Oregon.
Thank you to all of our members and attendees for engaging in the conversation, as well as this month’s presenters:
- Ryan Tribbett, Pac/West Lobby Group
- Nicole Palmateer Hazelbaker, Bravio Communications
- J.L. Wilson, Public Affairs Counsel
- Allen Dannen, City Engineer
- Kelsey Wilson, Legislative Advocates
- Chris Eyler, VP of the NW Region of Government Affairs for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce