On January 31, 2024, local contractors and businesspeople attended a forum at the Salem Chamber with City of Salem staff members to receive an update on current and upcoming construction projects funded by the 2022 Safety and Livability Bond.
The forum provided local contractors with the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about how they can get involved in City projects, as well as how the City’s bid process works.
We’d like to thank our local contractors for attending and engaging in this important conversation as we work, as a community, to provide more opportunities for local contractors and businesses, which will continue to strengthen our local economy.
Thank you also to the City of Salem staff team who joined us to share this information.
- James Winslow, Assistant City Engineer
- Aaron Edelman, Engineering Program Manager
- Allen Dannen, City Engineer
- Aaron Kimsey, Assistant City Engineer
- Shawna Self, Contracts and Procurement Manager