On Monday, December 11, the 2023-2024 Forum Speaker Series welcomed a panel of Salem’s Emerging Leaders to discuss “How to Maximize the Effectiveness of Our Emerging Leaders Workforce” and how today’s employers can continue to empower and develop the strengths and talents of our community’s next generation of leaders.
Led by Cubicle to CEO Founder and entrepreneur Ellen Yin, a panel of five Emerging Leaders shared their perspectives and experiences with our audience, answered questions, and provided valuable insights into how we, as a community, can come together to move business forward in Salem.
Thank you to our panel:
- Host/Moderator: Ellen Yin, Founder of Cubicle to CEO
- Alex Ferry, Agent at State Farm Insurance
- Gabby Northrop, Financial Advisor at Doneth & Sturdivant Wealth Advisors
- Jazmin Hayworth, Owner of Build Your Hype
- Katie Arnold, Project Engineer at Rich Duncan Construction
- Raymond White, Revenue Cycle Supervisor at Salem Health
We thank the Salem Convention Center for providing the venue and meal, and Allied Video Productions and Capital Community Media for their help with producing this event.
Finally, special thanks go to Aldrich CPAs + Advisors for sponsoring this month’s Forum Luncheon, and to Hagan Hamilton Insurance Solutions for being the Presenting Sponsor of the entire 2023-2024 Forum Speaker Series season.
Join us for the next Forum Speaker Series luncheon on January 8, 2024, when we welcome a high-ranking member of Oregon’s Executive Branch of Government to discuss “The State of Business in Oregon & The Year Ahead.”